The NYS Student Success Center, hosted by SUNY, would like to announce the following 15…
SUNY Pathways Virtual Workshop: Where do I fit in?
Presented by Dr. Melinda Karp, Founder & President, Phase Two Advisory
February 25, 2022
1:00 – 2:30 pm
Registration for the virtual SUNY Pathways Workshop: Where do I fit in? (February 25 from 1 – 2:30pm) with Dr. Melinda Karp is now OPEN!
Register here by Feb.18: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SUNY_Pathways_MK_Workshop_Feb2022.
Description: Campuses throughout SUNY are implementing Pathways reforms in order to help students get and stay on the path to graduation. Many colleges have started this work with a core group of staff charged with early design and launch work. This approach makes the work manageable but leaves those outside core teams wondering, “Where do I fit in?” “Do Pathways touch my work?” or, “How can I help?”
Are you curious about Pathways at your campus? Then this workshop is for you! This workshop is designed to help those outside of Pathways core teams understand the Pathways approach, what it means for their functional areas, and how they can get engaged. We will use a combination of virtual lecture, large group discussion, and small group brainstorming to help you see where you fit into Pathways work on your campus, and identify strategies to support the implementation and sustainability of the approach.
· Connect pathways to all faculty and staff roles on a campus
· Deepen understanding of Pathways and how it supports student retention and success
· Expand understanding of the pathways approach and how it can support pathways implementation
Who should attend?
· Human Resources, library, marketing, enrollment, IT, IR, workforce and facilities personnel
· Instructional faculty and student supports staff outside of Pathways core team members
· New employees
· Anyone curious about what Pathways means for them!